Learn CPR to Save a Life – Plan now to help hearts starting next month
With February being Heart Health Awareness Month, your Wellness Ministry Team has planned a CPR class for all Overbrookers and friends to learn, or refresh, the essential life-saving skill. We have arranged for the Worthington Fire Department to present a CPR certification class right here at church!
We hope you’ll join us on Saturday, February 9th, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The class will be held in the Parlor.
- This course is intended for childcare providers, coaches, teachers, fitness instructors and the general public.
- The minimum age to participate is 12.
- If you are a healthcare provider in need of a course, please let us know in advance.
- The course covers adult, pediatric and infant CPR, choking and AED training.
- At the course’s conclusion, participants will receive a 2 year certification through the American Heart Association.
- The registration fee is $10.00 per person, paid in advance. Cash or checks can be turned into the church office or offertory plate in an envelope marked “CPR” (checks should be payable to Overbrook Presbyterian Church with a memo for CPR).
- For questions, and to register, please contact Teri Parker (614-371-6474 or email@example.com).
- Registration is limited to 16 persons.
- Registration deadline February 3, 2019.